Robert Bloomberg, Director & Analyst Western Cape Racing, previews the 2013 J&B Met. Watch Video
Keeneland and HOK Sports held an open forum the evening of Aug. 25 to discuss the association's "master plan" initiative that was announced last month. Between 100 and 150 local citizens attended the meeting.
The board of directors of Churchill Downs Inc. has approved a $95-million expenditure to fund the second phase of a major construction project at Churchill Downs in Louisville.
A draft master plan for changes at the Del Mar Fairgrounds that includes a provision for an off-site horse training facility will get its first public hearing early in 2002.
Most Popular Stories
- CDI Reports Record Second Quarter Revenues
- Trainer Joshua Stein Wins in Debut at Sonoma
- Will Take Charge vs. Palace Malice in Whitney
- New York-Bred Palace At Home In Vanderbilt
- Tom Amoss Secures 3,000th Training Victory
- Juddmonte Stallions Available to S.H. Mares
- Stronach Group Names Vet O'Neil to Key Post
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown
- Kingman Wins Sussex with Dazzling Late Speed
- Palace Malice Hoping to Continue His Roll