Robert Bloomberg, Director & Analyst Western Cape Racing, previews the 2013 J&B Met. Watch Video
Keeneland and HOK Sports held an open forum the evening of Aug. 25 to discuss the association's "master plan" initiative that was announced last month. Between 100 and 150 local citizens attended the meeting.
The board of directors of Churchill Downs Inc. has approved a $95-million expenditure to fund the second phase of a major construction project at Churchill Downs in Louisville.
A draft master plan for changes at the Del Mar Fairgrounds that includes a provision for an off-site horse training facility will get its first public hearing early in 2002.
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- Bayern's First Foal, a Filly, Arrives in Ontario
- Stronach Still Seeking New Heights for Racing
- Uncontested Romp in Smarty Jones
- Jockey Olguin Secures Milestone Win
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- Stonestreet to Sponsor Lexington Stakes, Purse Boosted
- R. A. Hill Stable Buys Into Breaking Lucky
- Metaboss to Harris Farms in California
- The Curse of Haskin