Robert Bloomberg, Director & Analyst Western Cape Racing, previews the 2013 J&B Met. Watch Video
Keeneland and HOK Sports held an open forum the evening of Aug. 25 to discuss the association's "master plan" initiative that was announced last month. Between 100 and 150 local citizens attended the meeting.
The board of directors of Churchill Downs Inc. has approved a $95-million expenditure to fund the second phase of a major construction project at Churchill Downs in Louisville.
A draft master plan for changes at the Del Mar Fairgrounds that includes a provision for an off-site horse training facility will get its first public hearing early in 2002.
Most Popular Stories
- Uncertainty as Delaware Drops Pletcher Case
- Seven to Face American Pharoah in Haskell
- American Pharoah Schools at Monmouth
- Beshear, Moses to Speak at Round Table
- CHRB Rejects Proposed Decision on Valenzuela
- Desormeaux Failed Breathalyzer at Del Mar
- Desormeaux Taken Off Mounts at Del Mar
- Lady Eli Showing Improvement From Laminitis
- Untapable Looks for Shuvee Relief
- First Winners for Pair of Louisiana Stallions