Stakes-placed Massive is standing at Ernest Auerbach's E. A. Ranches near Santa Ysabel, Calif.
Jockey Jerry Bailey showed his golden touch with Midas Eyes, runaway winner of Saturday's $150,000 Swale Stakes (gr. III), giving he and trainer Bobby Frankel a sweep of Saturday's rich 3-year-old stakes at Gulfstream Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- As Borell Released, Cruelty Laws Questioned
- Top Caribbean Race to Be Held at Gulfstream
- Wake Forest Heads United Nations
- The Paralyzed Jockey Who's Still in the Race
- Tuttipaesi Chases Graded Repeat
- Probe Into Abandoned Horses Continues
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Melmich Victorious in Dominion Day