Tyler Baze, a 22-year-old Seattle native, rode the 1,000th winner of his career Friday, guiding Mashiko to a five-length victory in the fifth race at Santa Anita Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Meet the Rare White Foal at Rockridge Stud
- Flashy American, Funfair Light Up Bid Board
- Casse Cues Up Sam F. Davis Wildcard
- East V. West in Second Derby Future Wager
- Industry Makes Its Case Against Decoupling
- Making the Grade: Mohaymen
- Minnesota Offers Breeding, Sale Incentives
- Dubai World Cup: Alan Sherman and 'Chrome'
- Rood & Riddle Schedules Educational Seminar