Masani, who is group stakes-placed in Ireland, brought the top price of 250,000 guineas (approximately $409,448) during the second session Tuesday of Tattersalls' autumn horses in training sale in England.
Century City became the second stakes winner produced from the recently deceased broodmare Alywow, when the son of Danzig won Sunday's Leopardstown 2,000 Guineas Trial Stakes by two lengths at the Irish track.
Most Popular Stories
- Wise Dan Won't Run in Fourstardave
- Stall Guns for Departing's Grade I in Whitney
- Horse Returned, But Entry Clerk Out of a Job
- Del Mar Once Again Shifting Races Off Turf
- Darley's Hard Spun to Return From Japan
- Millionaire Halo Dolly Retired from Racing
- Will Take Charge vs. Palace Malice in Whitney
- Keeneland September Catalogs More Than 4,000
- Best Pal is Next Chapter for Story to Tell
- Handle Declines at Churchill-Owned Tracks