Masani, who is group stakes-placed in Ireland, brought the top price of 250,000 guineas (approximately $409,448) during the second session Tuesday of Tattersalls' autumn horses in training sale in England.
Century City became the second stakes winner produced from the recently deceased broodmare Alywow, when the son of Danzig won Sunday's Leopardstown 2,000 Guineas Trial Stakes by two lengths at the Irish track.
Most Popular Stories
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- F-T Saratoga Offering 12 From Scat Daddy's Last Crop
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Quality Over Quantity in Fasig-Tipton Saratoga Catalog
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Street Surrender, Roman Secure First Stakes Win
- Arrogate Unanimous Top Choice in NTRA Poll
- Society's Chairman Continues Beating the Odds