Masani, who is group stakes-placed in Ireland, brought the top price of 250,000 guineas (approximately $409,448) during the second session Tuesday of Tattersalls' autumn horses in training sale in England.
Century City became the second stakes winner produced from the recently deceased broodmare Alywow, when the son of Danzig won Sunday's Leopardstown 2,000 Guineas Trial Stakes by two lengths at the Irish track.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Keeneland September Sale Gains Continue
- Somber Mood Hangs Over Suffolk Downs
- Fair Grounds to Withhold Millions from Purses
- Moro Tap to Double Infinity Ranch in Texas
- Artemis Agrotera Heads Gallant Bloom
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Miss Behaviour Targets Charles Town Oaks
- No Dice for Massachusetts Racing, Breeding