Masani, who is group stakes-placed in Ireland, brought the top price of 250,000 guineas (approximately $409,448) during the second session Tuesday of Tattersalls' autumn horses in training sale in England.
Century City became the second stakes winner produced from the recently deceased broodmare Alywow, when the son of Danzig won Sunday's Leopardstown 2,000 Guineas Trial Stakes by two lengths at the Irish track.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Impresses at Santa Anita
- Far From Over Victorious in Return
- How a Sire Line Develops
- Phantom Dollars Flood Track's Double Pool
- Too Early to Gauge 'Brexit' Effect on Sales
- Magee Clinches Training Title at Pimlico
- BHA Working on Strategies After 'Brexit' Vote
- Mohaymen Back to Work in New York
- Fairplex, Santa Anita House Evacuated Horses
- Weather Impacts Churchill June 23 Program