A federal bankruptcy judge has ruled that simulcast providers owed money from tracks operated by bankrupt Magna Entertainment are entitled to funds they paid bettors but not reimbursement for fees and commissions.
A bankruptcy court has granted permission for Magna International Corp. (MEC) to sell its track in Austria to a group associated with company founder and chairman Frank Stronach, Bloomberg reported July 30.
Most Popular Stories
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- 'Chrome' Logs Final Work for Awesome Again
- Miyadi Arrested After Altercation With Solis
- Accelerate Finds Just Enough in Los Al Derby
- Lexie Lou Officially Retired
- Deeply Undervalued Wins Commonwealth Derby
- Caren, Are You Kidding Me Score at Woodbine
- Mrs McDougal Shows the Way in Noble Damsel
- Senor Guitar First Winner for Star Guitar