A federal bankruptcy judge has ruled that simulcast providers owed money from tracks operated by bankrupt Magna Entertainment are entitled to funds they paid bettors but not reimbursement for fees and commissions.
A bankruptcy court has granted permission for Magna International Corp. (MEC) to sell its track in Austria to a group associated with company founder and chairman Frank Stronach, Bloomberg reported July 30.
Most Popular Stories
- Unique Bella Sidelined Due to Shin Issue
- Classic Empire to Arkansas Derby After Impressive Work
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 28, 2017
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- Tapit Colt Tops Barretts Hips to Watch
- McCraken, Gunnevera Top Kentucky Derby Future Wager
- Arrogate and How We Define Greatness
- Tumblebrutus Gets 25th Black-Type Winner
- Rowand Shared His Experiences Owning, Breeding Horses