A federal bankruptcy judge has ruled that simulcast providers owed money from tracks operated by bankrupt Magna Entertainment are entitled to funds they paid bettors but not reimbursement for fees and commissions.
A bankruptcy court has granted permission for Magna International Corp. (MEC) to sell its track in Austria to a group associated with company founder and chairman Frank Stronach, Bloomberg reported July 30.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- American Gal, Union Strike Meet in Starlet
- Retired Valet Ward Dies in Kentucky
- Trainer Brown Gearing Up for Gulfstream
- A Look Back at A.P. Indy's Hollywood Futurity
- Ferndale Racetrack OK After Earthquake
- Johnsen HBPA Convention Keynote Speaker
- Holy Bull Stakes Goal for Gunnevera
- Three Rules Being Considered for Swale Stakes