Two officials with the Minnesota Racing Commission are being investigated for undisclosed reasons, according to a report in the Minneapolis Star Tribune.
Frustrations with racetracks handling of recent jockey exclusions bubbled over during a committee meeting at the Association of Racing Commissioners International annual convention April 24, with attendees bemoaning the negative attention caused by the ongoing situation.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Arrives at Belmont
- Coolmore: Zenyatta's Dam Vertigineux Has Died
- De Kock Says American Pharoah a 'Super Horse'
- MJC Hopes to Alter 2015 Laurel Racing Dates
- American Pharoah Has Final Breeze for Belmont
- Pharoah Fits Profile of Triple Crown Winner
- WV Racing to Have Role in Legislative Review
- Keen Ice Breezes Half-Mile for Belmont
- F-T Kentucky July Sale Catalogs 332 Yearlings
- NBC Set for Belmont Stakes Coverage