After winning five of the six juvenile races he entered this spring at Keeneland, trainer Wesley Ward is considering all of those winners for Royal Ascot.
Hollywood Talent, the first starter for freshman sire Talent Search, held off a challenge in mid-stretch and cruised to a 3 1/2-length victory in Friday's (April 19) juvenile race at Keeneland Race Course.
When Keeneland resumes its spring juvenile racing schedule Thursday, April 18 with a 4 1/2-furlong race for fillies, the field is scheduled to include two runners with previous starts.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Stopchargingmaria in F-T November Sale
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier
- Forever Unbridled Heads Cast for Beldame
- Jockey Collins Suffers Paralysis After Spill
- Borell Enters Alford Plea on Cruelty Charges
- Colonel John Sold, to Stand in Korea in 2017
- Runhappy Faces Five in Ack Ack
- Beholder, Stellar Wind Renew Rivalry
- Snowden Death Investigation 'Inactive'