After winning five of the six juvenile races he entered this spring at Keeneland, trainer Wesley Ward is considering all of those winners for Royal Ascot.
Hollywood Talent, the first starter for freshman sire Talent Search, held off a challenge in mid-stretch and cruised to a 3 1/2-length victory in Friday's (April 19) juvenile race at Keeneland Race Course.
When Keeneland resumes its spring juvenile racing schedule Thursday, April 18 with a 4 1/2-furlong race for fillies, the field is scheduled to include two runners with previous starts.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Impresses at Santa Anita
- Far From Over Victorious in Return
- How a Sire Line Develops
- Phantom Dollars Flood Track's Double Pool
- Fairplex, Santa Anita House Evacuated Horses
- Exclusive Contest: Name the White-Headed Foal
- Too Early to Gauge 'Brexit' Effect on Sales
- Mohaymen Back to Work in New York
- Putting Uncle Mo in Perspective
- Magee Clinches Training Title at Pimlico