After winning five of the six juvenile races he entered this spring at Keeneland, trainer Wesley Ward is considering all of those winners for Royal Ascot.
Hollywood Talent, the first starter for freshman sire Talent Search, held off a challenge in mid-stretch and cruised to a 3 1/2-length victory in Friday's (April 19) juvenile race at Keeneland Race Course.
When Keeneland resumes its spring juvenile racing schedule Thursday, April 18 with a 4 1/2-furlong race for fillies, the field is scheduled to include two runners with previous starts.
Most Popular Stories
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- California Chrome's Dubai Win voted Moment of the Year
- Two New Sires to California's Milky Way Farm
- A. P. Indy Fires Another Across the Bow
- First Foal for Circumference is a Filly
- Jockey Lane Luzzi Follows in Father's Footsteps
- Bahamian Squall's First Foal is a Colt
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- Recalling World's Most Lucrative Races
- New York Lawmakers Question Cuomo's NYRA Plans