Morning Training - Interview with Martin Talty, International Racing Manager at Dubai Racing Club taken at Meydan Tuesday 6th January 2015
The Dubai Racing Club has set Jan. 8 to March 28 for the 2015 Dubai World Cup Carnival program, starting the countdown to the $29.25 million Dubai World Cup (UAE-I) card on the final day.
Owners and trainers will have more race options for their horses during the 2014 Dubai World Cup Carnival under recently announced changes to the $37 million program, which begins Jan. 9.
Longshot Linton completed a scintillating rally on the rail from near last and denied pacesetter Buffering a win in the Aus$1.36 million AAMI Stradbroke Handicap (Aus-I) June 8 at Eagle Farm.
Dubai Racing Club International Manager Martin Talty discusses what the Dubai Carnival is about and what he expects this year. watch video
For the second year in a row, AmWest Entertainment will offer worldwide distribution of the racing signal for wagering on the Dubai International Racing Carnival from Meydan Racecourse.
The second and final day of the revamped Emirates Racing Authority horses in training sale attracted solid interest from buyers around the Middle East. A total of AED2,031,000 was spent on the 55 horses sold March 5 in Dubai.
Most Popular Stories
- Pletcher Breezes Four Kentucky Derby Hopefuls
- Classic Empire a Pro in Four-Furlong Move
- Espinoza Wins First Race After HOF Announcement
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out
- Sano Star Gunnevera Goes Easy Five Furlongs
- Blinkers Likely for Practical Joke in Kentucky Derby
- O'Neill Confident After Irap's Mile Work
- Vexatious Stands Out in Oaks Move
- BloodHorse.com Launches BackTrack Channel
- Quiet Business Wins Bewitch on Keeneland's Closing Day