A U.S. district court has thrown out litigation brought by former Thoroughbred owner/breeder Ed Martin Jr. against trainers Randy Klopp and Joe Davis.
Ed Martin Jr., has filed a federal suit against the Indiana Horse Racing Commission stemming from an investigation into horses kept at his farm in Florida.
Spanish Steps sired his first winner July 24, when his daughter Spanish Ice won the fifth race at Del Mar by 1 3/4 lengths.
Eddie Martin's goal is to develop a successful stallion, and he's close to achieving his dream with Spanish Steps, whose first foals race next year.
The Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. got off to a solid start, setting a record for median during its select session.
The Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. August yearling sale roared out of the starting gate Monday in Central Florida, setting records for gross revenue and average price for its select portion.
Stakes-placed Conscience Clear sired his first winner from his first starter when his son Individual King won July 12
Most Popular Stories
- Two-Time Champion Beholder Out of BC Distaff
- Colic: To Refer or Not to Refer
- Hillstar Shoots to Canadian International Win
- Just The Judge Earns E. P. Taylor Verdict
- Untapable Tops Worktab Sunday at Santa Anita
- Head May Continue Mile Success with Anodin
- Maturing White Rose Blossoms in Dowager
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Caspar Netscher Up in Time for Nearctic Win
- Undrafted Drills 5 Furlongs for Turf Sprint