Jockey Steve Bahen collected his 1,000th lifetime score aboard Queen's Plate hopeful Dave The Knave in Woodbine's second race on Friday afternoon, one day after fellow rider Martin Ramirez reached the same milestone at the Toronto oval.
Favored Pembroke Hall won the $50,000 Rocket Man at Calder Race Course Saturday as two-time Golden Shaheen (UAE-I) winner Caller One finished third in his first race since May 11,2002.
Fort Erie concluded its 2002 live season with an increase in everything from handle to purse amounts to the number of races conducted.
Most Popular Stories
- CHRB to Meet as Hollywood Park Closure Nears
- What was the Top Race of 2013?
- Eight Stakes Elevated in Status for 2014
- Hong Kong Cup Day: John Gosden - The Fugue
- Ultimate Guide To Winning 1 Million Points
- NY Trainer Hits World Stage in Hong Kong
- Saturday Plays from Betfair Hollywood Park
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- Chasing Landaluce
- Rise Up Scores for Late Sire Rockport Harbor