Jockey Steve Bahen collected his 1,000th lifetime score aboard Queen's Plate hopeful Dave The Knave in Woodbine's second race on Friday afternoon, one day after fellow rider Martin Ramirez reached the same milestone at the Toronto oval.
Favored Pembroke Hall won the $50,000 Rocket Man at Calder Race Course Saturday as two-time Golden Shaheen (UAE-I) winner Caller One finished third in his first race since May 11,2002.
Fort Erie concluded its 2002 live season with an increase in everything from handle to purse amounts to the number of races conducted.
Most Popular Stories
- Firing Line to Crestwood
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Juveniles Showcased at Gulfstream Saturday
- Pure Sensation Questionable for HK Sprint
- NY Again Considers Continuing Ed for Trainers
- Dutchess Views Lowers Fee for Big Brown
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- American Gal, Union Strike Meet in Starlet
- New York Calls Off Belmont Development
- Albertrani Sends Berned West for Starlet