While most of the attention "across the pond" in America is focused on Miss Temple City's appearance in the Queen Anne Stakes (G1), the Royal Ascot opening day feature for most of the locals will be the St. James's Palace (G1).
Five group I race supported the Qatar Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe (Fr-I) Oct. 2 at Chantilly, and Paul Jacobs' Limato gave a standout performance in the day's final race, the Prix de la Foret, to stamp himself possible for the Breeders' Cup.
Most Popular Stories
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- Casse Duo Set for Queen's Plate Run
- Neolithic Back Galloping After Respiratory Illness
- Untrapped Aims for First Stakes win in Ohio Derby
- Kitasan Black Faces 10 in Takarazuka Kinen
- Litfin at Large: Class Horses Figure in Ohio Derby
- The Player to Return on Churchill's Closing Night
- Disco Rico and His Record-Setting Son Disco Partner
- The Stronach Group Considers New England Venture