Checked twice in the final 250 meters, Japan's star mare Gentildonna showed just what she's made of March 29 in winning the $5 million Dubai Sheema Classic (UAE-I) in course-record time at Meydan Racecourse.
The most successful international trainer on Dubai World Cup (UAE-I) night, with a remarkable nine winners, South African Mike de Kock will saddle eight runners for the March 29 card at Meydan.
Late-developing Al Kazeem unleashed his powerful acceleration in the straight and scored his third successive group I win of the year in the Coral Eclipse Stakes July 6 at Sandown.
Godolphin Racing's Dawn Approach battled Toronado in the closing stages of the St. James's Palace Stakes (Eng-I) and narrowly won in a thrilling finish June 18 at Royal Ascot.
Dawn Approach and Magician, the respective English and Irish Two Thousand Guineas winners, look set to clash in the St. James's Palace Stakes (Eng-I) June 18 at Royal Ascot in what may well be the defining race of the meet.
Unbeaten Dawn Approach will have 11 challengers as the favorite for the 234th Investec Epsom Derby (Eng-I) June 1.
Godolphin's undefeated European champion Dawn Approach will make his highly anticipated 2013 debut in the QIPCO Two Thousand Guineas (Eng-I), the first classic of the European season May 4 at Newmarket.
Most Popular Stories
- Jockey Gallardo to Try Southern California
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Borell Enters Alford Plea on Cruelty Charges
- Santa Anita Installs Barn Surveillance System
- Stopchargingmaria in F-T November Sale
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier
- Impressive Maiden Winners Try Pilgrim Stakes
- Outwork, Speightster Retire to WinStar
- Jockey Collins Suffers Paralysis After Spill
- Litfin At Large: Belmont Super Saturday I