Bruce Lunsford's Tessa Blue blew off the final turn more than four lengths in front and kept rolling to the easiest of victories for her first graded stakes win in the $406,500 Indiana Breeders Cup Oaks (gr. III) the night of Oct. 5 at Hoosier Park.
Mini Sermon returns to Arlington Park Aug. 18 in search of her fifth straight victory for trainer Todd Pletcher as the 9-5 morning line favorite in the $100,000 Arlington Oaks (gr. III).
Day one of New Zealand's Premier yearling sale at Karaka began in the same manner in which pretty much every yearling sale in the world has ended over the past two years -- with a bang..
Most Popular Stories
- Constitution to Make Stakes Debut in FL Derby
- Jockey Club 2014 Fact Book Posted Online
- 'Mandate' Should Be Strong in Rebel Stakes
- That Handicapping Show: Rebel Stakes
- ThistleDown Racino Meet to Begin April 19
- LTBA Announces 2013 Champions
- Tapiture Takes On Rebel Invaders and Old Foes
- Social Inclusion Spoils Honor Code's Return
- Social Inclusion On Derby Path After Big Win
- Downey Profile: Improvement Mandated in Rebel