L.V. Harkness & Co., a Lexington-based provider of fine gifts, interior design, and elegant trophies, has been named an official marketing partner and luxury gift partner for the 2015 Breeders' Cup World Championships.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association announced Feb. 14 that National City Bank has become an official marketing partner of its organization and will now have the opportunity to provide equine financial expertise to both existing and new TOBA members.
Most Popular Stories
- Phipps, Gaines, Winn Named 2017 Pillars of the Turf
- Classic Empire to Coolmore on Retirement
- Leslie's Lady in Foal to American Pharoah
- Laurel Stakes Schedule Features $1.6 Million in Purses
- Curlin Colt Sets Midlantic Record at $1.5 Million
- Agent O'Neill Bullish on Stallion Orb
- Phipps Family to Receive Inaugural Dinny Phipps Award
- McCraken Back on Work Tab After Derby Disappointment
- Thunder Snow, Churchill Face Off in Irish 2,000 Guineas
- What's Going On Here: The Pay Off