L.V. Harkness & Co., a Lexington-based provider of fine gifts, interior design, and elegant trophies, has been named an official marketing partner and luxury gift partner for the 2015 Breeders' Cup World Championships.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association announced Feb. 14 that National City Bank has become an official marketing partner of its organization and will now have the opportunity to provide equine financial expertise to both existing and new TOBA members.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Curlin Colt Sells for $350,000 at F-T October
- Cinco Charlie to Spendthrift Farm
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic
- Tapit Colt Late Withdrawal from F-T Sale
- Malibu Moon Filly Sells for $300,000 at F-T
- California Chrome Powerful Late in BC Drill
- Inside the Magical Kingdom of Ballydoyle
- WinStar Farm Sets 2017 Stud Fees