Laminitis claims Ken and Sarah Ramsey's Vicar's in Trouble, winner of the 2014 Louisiana Derby (gr. II) and Super Derby (gr. II). The son of Into Mischief was put down March 11.
Ken Ramsey discusses mating plans for his Kitten's Joy mares and his continued quest for a Kentucky Derby victory.
Folksy ways and love of storytelling, belie his fierce competitiveness Read Blog
Ken and Sarah Ramsey will aim to make international history on March 27 when their Breeders' Cup Dirt Mile (gr. I) winner Furthest Land competes in the $10-million Dubai World Cup (UAE-I).
Ken and Sarah Ramsey's Kitten's Joy is recovering at Rood & Riddle Equine Hospital in Lexington, Ky. after undergoing surgery Nov. 9 to remove bone chips from his left front knee. The runner-up in the John Deere Breeders' Cup Turf (gr. IT) Oct. 30 had several carpal tips removed from the knee according to Dr. Larry Bramlage, who performed the operation.
Most Popular Stories
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- The Art of Exaggerator's Stud Deal
- Songbird Works at Santa Anita, Target Unknown
- Exaggerator Arrives at Belmont Park
- Si Sage Speeds to Whittingham Victory
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Lexie Lou Back to Winning Ways at Woodbine
- Makahiki Wins Japanese Derby
- Royal Ascot Journey Confirmed for Tepin