The message given at the Mark Kaufman Workshop presented by the Turf Publicists of America Dec. 10 in Tucson, Ariz., was simple: Tell the truth or spin out of control.
This year's Mark Kaufman Workshop presented by the Turf Publicists of America Dec. 4 during the University of Arizona Global Symposium on Racing and Gaming tackled the topic of the new racing media.
The Turf Publicists of America confirmed that reservations are still being accepted for the 40th annual "Big Sport of Turfdom" luncheon, when retired Hall of Fame jockey Pat Day will be honored with the award.
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund Runs Easy in Final Derby Drill
- Calumet Farm: The Rebirth of a Legend
- No Catching Cinco Charlie in William Walker
- StarLadies On Oaks Trail With Eskenformoney
- Longshot Si Sage Stuns Field in Last Tycoon
- Mubtaahij in 'Missed Work' at Arlington
- Longshot Rerun Marches to Miami Mile Score
- Effinex Wins Excelsior, Wicked Strong Third
- G. G. Ryder Makes Grade in San Francisco Mile
- Carpe Diem Solid in Final Pre-Derby Work