The message given at the Mark Kaufman Workshop presented by the Turf Publicists of America Dec. 10 in Tucson, Ariz., was simple: Tell the truth or spin out of control.
This year's Mark Kaufman Workshop presented by the Turf Publicists of America Dec. 4 during the University of Arizona Global Symposium on Racing and Gaming tackled the topic of the new racing media.
The Turf Publicists of America confirmed that reservations are still being accepted for the 40th annual "Big Sport of Turfdom" luncheon, when retired Hall of Fame jockey Pat Day will be honored with the award.
Most Popular Stories
- First Reported Foal for Rattlesnake Bridge
- Through the Lens: Wise Dan Photo Gets Award
- Australian Vets Support New Racing Rule on Cobalt
- Final Call for Taylors of Seattle Slew Fame
- 'Chrome' Tops U.S. Nominees for World Cup
- Jockey Chapa Faces Felony Race-Fixing Charges
- Subjective vs. Objective Lameness Identification Methods
- New Leadership Coming for Illinois Board
- Flashy Performances at OBS Day of Champions
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for Jan. 27, 2015