Former trainer Mark MacDonald, now a part-time bloodstock agent and owner, is back at Hollywood Park with Nose The Trade, an English import scheduled to make his United States debut Saturday in the $100,000 Native Diver Handicap (gr. III) at 1 1/8 miles.
Most Popular Stories
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Sandford, Owner of Take Charge Indy, Dies
- Cathryn Sophia to Pioneerof the Nile in 2017
- Arrogate Returns to Work Tab
- Jose Ortiz Rides Five Winners at Aqueduct
- Gulfstream Set for Historic Championship Meet
- Doctor J Dub Breakthrough Horse for Antonucci
- Motion Hopes to Stay Hot in Matriarch