Former trainer Mark MacDonald, now a part-time bloodstock agent and owner, is back at Hollywood Park with Nose The Trade, an English import scheduled to make his United States debut Saturday in the $100,000 Native Diver Handicap (gr. III) at 1 1/8 miles.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier
- Runhappy Faces Five in Ack Ack
- Jockey Collins Suffers Paralysis After Spill
- Beholder, Stellar Wind Renew Rivalry
- Colonel John Sold, to Stand in Korea in 2017
- Flintshire Rolls Into Joe Hirsch Turf Classic
- Snowden Death Investigation 'Inactive'
- Racing's Stars Set for Santa Anita Saturday
- Air Force Blue Retired to Ashford Stud