It was just over a year ago when Emile Ramsammy last rode Quick Blue on Canadian soil, a wire-to-wire win in the Bison City Stakes at Fort Erie. On Saturday, the pair picked up where they had left off, duplicating their front-running triumph of 12 months ago, this time galloping to glory in the $164,550 Royal North Stakes at Woodbine.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Digs In for Final BC Breeze
- Romans: Prayer for Relief's Work 'Super'
- Breeders' Cup Modifies Convicted Trainer Rule
- Adelaide Strikes From Last to Win Cox Plate
- Busy Day of Breeders' Cup Works Oct. 25
- Elm Park Cruises to Easy Racing Post Tally
- BC 2014: California Chrome Work
- Speed Horses Hold Key to BC Classic
- Ouzts Takes Santa Anita Off 'Bucket List'
- Grand Arch 'Ready to Go' for BC Mile