Many Marion County, Fla., horse farm owners took the advice of their veterinarians seriously and vaccinated their horses against the vector-borne West Nile virus last autumn. It has resulted in a decrease in the number of cases in 2002.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah to Parade at Del Mar
- Calumet to Sponsor KY Downs Juvenile Stakes
- 375 Cataloged for F-T Midlantic Fall Sale
- Wally's Choice Among Four for Canterbury HOF
- Travers Overnight Rating Best Since 2004
- The Day After: No Regrets From Team 'Pharoah'
- Woodward Stakes Field Could Prove Intriguing
- Keen Ice Springs Travers Upset on 'Pharoah'
- Keen Ice Tired After Travers, 'Classic' Ahead
- Runhappy Romps to Record King's Bishop Score