Even though she could have gone into labor at any minute, a very pregnant Dr. Cara Erwin-Oliver spent Aug. 15 with her Marion Bloodstock consignment in the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s barn area. She is scheduled to offer more than 30 horses during the four-day August yearling sale, which begins Aug. 18 in Central Florida.
Heading into the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. August yearling auction, consignors reported that plenty of shoppers were showing up at their barns.
Most Popular Stories
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Si Sage Speeds to Whittingham Victory
- Songbird Works at Santa Anita, Target Unknown
- Exaggerator Arrives at Belmont Park
- Lexie Lou Back to Winning Ways at Woodbine
- Surgical Strike Gets His Graded Stakes Win
- Makahiki Wins Japanese Derby
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Royal Ascot Journey Confirmed for Tepin