Pascal Bary's Interaction headlines a field of 10 that will head to the post for the $250,000 Dubai City of Gold Sponsored by Emirates Airlines (UAE-IIT) at Meydan Racecourse Mar. 3.
Group I winner Twice Over makes his 2011 debut March 3 in the Al Maktoum Challenge Round III. Gitano Hernando will start in the same race; his performance will decide whether he starts in the Dubai World Cup March 26.
Lord of the Stars and Ahlaain look sharp for starts int he Meydan Classic Feb. 24. Ferneley and Crowded House on track for their next starts on Super Thursday March 3.
Most Popular Stories
- Keeneland September Sale Sees More Gains
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- No Dice for Massachusetts Racing, Breeding
- California Chrome Arrives at Parx Racing
- What's Going On Here: Solid at the Core
- Suffolk Downs Loses Casino Bid on 3-1 Vote
- Injury Forces Sea The Moon's Retirement
- Is California Chrome Vulnerable in PA Derby?
- 'Gold Hopes to Keep Churchill Record Intact