Arlington Park named Roy Arnold president of the historic Chicago-area racetrack and its off-track betting facilities. The March 30 announcement was made by track chairman Richard Duchossois and Andrew Skehan, executive vice president and chief operating officer of Churchill Downs, Inc., Arlington's parent company.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Diagnosed With Hip Fracture
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for April 21, 2015
- Derby: War Story, Mr. Z to Breeze Wednesday
- Mubtaahij Works Three Furlongs at Arlington
- Calumet Farm: The Rebirth of a Legend
- Kentucky Oaks Notes, April 21
- WV Analysis: Purses Can't Support Race Dates
- McKathans Saw Early Brilliance of 'Pharoah'
- Jockey Club Enhances Vet Record Reporting
- Marc Ricker Joins Eaton Sales Team