Aurelia's Belle, Interrupted, and She's Offlee Good are among a group of 10 sophomore fillies entered July 19 in the $150,000 Arlington Oaks (gr. III) at Arlington International Racecourse.
Grade II winner My Conquestadory heads an evenly matched field of 12 juvenile fillies in the Oct. 4 Darley Alcibiades Stakes (gr. I). The two-turn Polytrack event is the first of nine graded stakes this weekend at Keeneland.
Promising juveniles High Roll and Captain's Affair headline a field of nine 2-year-olds in the $150,000 Arlington-Washington Futurity (gr. III) Saturday, Sept. 7 at Arlington Park.
In the second-to-last juvenile filly race of the Keeneland spring meeting, Beautiful Dancer opened a clear advantage in deep stretch in her debut April 25 and had just enough to hold off a late charge from Maria Maria.
After winning four of the first five races for juveniles or juvenile fillies at the Keeneland spring meeting, trainer Wesley Ward will sit out the finale Thursday, April 25.
Most Popular Stories
- Wise Dan Won't Run in Fourstardave
- Keeneland September Catalogs More Than 4,000
- Horse Returned, But Entry Clerk Out of a Job
- Handle Declines at Churchill-Owned Tracks
- Bullheaded Boy First Winner for Bullsbay
- Hawthorne Drops Race Dates, Cuts Fall Stakes
- Makari Wins Smithwick for Voss Murray
- Dayatthespa, Big Blue Kitten on Whitney Card
- King's Bishop Likely Option for Wildcat Red
- First Winner for Sire Concord Point