Five Fillies Stable's Sistas Stroll gave jockey Drayden Van Dyke his first graded stakes score Sept. 13 as Tom Proctor trainees ran 1-2 in the $150,000 Pucker Up Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Arlington International Racecourse.
Arlington Park Oaks first two finishers, Aurelia's Belle and Stellaris, clash again in the 1 1/8-mile turf test at Arlington Sept. 13.
Aurelia's Belle, Interrupted, and She's Offlee Good are among a group of 10 sophomore fillies entered July 19 in the $150,000 Arlington Oaks (gr. III) at Arlington International Racecourse.
Grade II winner My Conquestadory heads an evenly matched field of 12 juvenile fillies in the Oct. 4 Darley Alcibiades Stakes (gr. I). The two-turn Polytrack event is the first of nine graded stakes this weekend at Keeneland.
Promising juveniles High Roll and Captain's Affair headline a field of nine 2-year-olds in the $150,000 Arlington-Washington Futurity (gr. III) Saturday, Sept. 7 at Arlington Park.
In the second-to-last juvenile filly race of the Keeneland spring meeting, Beautiful Dancer opened a clear advantage in deep stretch in her debut April 25 and had just enough to hold off a late charge from Maria Maria.
After winning four of the first five races for juveniles or juvenile fillies at the Keeneland spring meeting, trainer Wesley Ward will sit out the finale Thursday, April 25.
Most Popular Stories
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- Keeneland September Sale Sees More Gains
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- No Dice for Massachusetts Racing, Breeding
- What's Going On Here: Solid at the Core
- California Chrome Arrives at Parx Racing
- Suffolk Downs Loses Casino Bid on 3-1 Vote
- Injury Forces Sea The Moon's Retirement
- Is California Chrome Vulnerable in PA Derby?
- 'Gold Hopes to Keep Churchill Record Intact