Augustin Stables' Kitten's Point closed impressively to win the $150,000 Bewitch Stakes (gr. IIIT) April 24 at Keeneland, after racing as much as 10 1/2 lengths off the early pace in the 1 1/2-mile race.
When entries for the Hillsborough Stakes (gr. IIIT) came out, the field of 12 included multiple grade I winner Stephanie's Kitten, grade II winner Ball Dancing, and grade II winners Sparkling Review and Filimbi.
Five Fillies Stable's Sistas Stroll gave jockey Drayden Van Dyke his first graded stakes score Sept. 13 as Tom Proctor trainees ran 1-2 in the $150,000 Pucker Up Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Arlington International Racecourse.
Arlington Park Oaks first two finishers, Aurelia's Belle and Stellaris, clash again in the 1 1/8-mile turf test at Arlington Sept. 13.
Aurelia's Belle, Interrupted, and She's Offlee Good are among a group of 10 sophomore fillies entered July 19 in the $150,000 Arlington Oaks (gr. III) at Arlington International Racecourse.
Grade II winner My Conquestadory heads an evenly matched field of 12 juvenile fillies in the Oct. 4 Darley Alcibiades Stakes (gr. I). The two-turn Polytrack event is the first of nine graded stakes this weekend at Keeneland.
Promising juveniles High Roll and Captain's Affair headline a field of nine 2-year-olds in the $150,000 Arlington-Washington Futurity (gr. III) Saturday, Sept. 7 at Arlington Park.
In the second-to-last juvenile filly race of the Keeneland spring meeting, Beautiful Dancer opened a clear advantage in deep stretch in her debut April 25 and had just enough to hold off a late charge from Maria Maria.
After winning four of the first five races for juveniles or juvenile fillies at the Keeneland spring meeting, trainer Wesley Ward will sit out the finale Thursday, April 25.
Most Popular Stories
- Midnight Storm Seeks Grade 1 Dirt Win in Gold Cup
- Lady Eli Brings Her Class to Gamely
- CHRB Discusses Creating Single California Circuit
- Asmussen Earns $50,000 Preakness Weekend Bonus
- The Greatest Performance No One Has Seen
- Leslie's Lady in Foal to American Pharoah
- Classic Empire to Coolmore on Retirement
- Enola Gray, Illuminant Look Strong in Monrovia Field
- Freshman Flashpoint Gets His First Winner
- Maker a Triple Threat in AP Classic