There is life after Farda Amiga for Paulo Lobo. The Brazilian-born trainer and his wife, Maria Carolina, remained jubilant in Barn 53 at Hollywood Park Friday after Brazilian import Viernes posted a four-length victory and a $51.60 win mutuel in the $72,900 Waya Handicap for fillies and mares on turf Thursday.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- HRRN Programming on New SiriusXM Channels
- Fair Grounds to Withhold Millions from Purses
- Lenny's Place - Episode 1
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- Keeneland September Sale Sees More Gains
- No Dice for Massachusetts Racing, Breeding
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- California Chrome Arrives at Parx Racing
- What's Going On Here: Solid at the Core