There is life after Farda Amiga for Paulo Lobo. The Brazilian-born trainer and his wife, Maria Carolina, remained jubilant in Barn 53 at Hollywood Park Friday after Brazilian import Viernes posted a four-length victory and a $51.60 win mutuel in the $72,900 Waya Handicap for fillies and mares on turf Thursday.
Most Popular Stories
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Half Dome Dude Sets Remington Track Record
- Vale Dori Impressive in Bayakoa Victory
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Highway Star Wins Go for Wand by a Nose
- King and His Court Claims Display Stakes