There is life after Farda Amiga for Paulo Lobo. The Brazilian-born trainer and his wife, Maria Carolina, remained jubilant in Barn 53 at Hollywood Park Friday after Brazilian import Viernes posted a four-length victory and a $51.60 win mutuel in the $72,900 Waya Handicap for fillies and mares on turf Thursday.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Impressive in Workout
- Winning Crown Connections Feel It's Time
- Untapable Works Toward Ogden Phipps Stakes
- KEDRC Makes Cobalt Policy Recommendation
- War Story to Skip Belmont, Head to Ohio Derby
- NBC Sports Commentators on 'Night School'
- American Pharoah 'Went Great' in Slop at CD
- NY Begins Weekly Track Information Reports
- 'Win and You're In' Spot for Ordak Dan
- Comments to Treasury Jump as Deadline Nears