Peinture Rose, a 3-year-old half-sister to Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe (Fr-I) winner and Coolmore sire Peintre Celebre, topped the first breeding stock session of the Tattersalls December Sale in Newmarket yesterday when selling for 1-million guineas to French agent Frederic Sauque.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- Friesan Fire Colt Tops Midlantic at $825,000
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park
- Fast Uncle Mo Filly Tops F-T Midlantic Sale
- Exaggerator, Nyquist Set for Belmont Rematch
- Exaggerator Turns the Tables, Wins Preakness