Peinture Rose, a 3-year-old half-sister to Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe (Fr-I) winner and Coolmore sire Peintre Celebre, topped the first breeding stock session of the Tattersalls December Sale in Newmarket yesterday when selling for 1-million guineas to French agent Frederic Sauque.
Most Popular Stories
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Have Horseplayers Lost Touch With the Horse?
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby