Trainer Todd Pletcher will send out Divine Oath, a close-up third in the Twilight Derby (gr. IIT) at Santa Anita Park, in the $100,000 W. L. McKnight Handicap (gr. IIIT) Dec. 27 at Gulfstream Park.
Dynamic Sky entered the Red Smith Handicap (gr. IIIT) winless on the turf, but left a grade III winner when he rallied up the fence under Cornelio Velasquez to take the $250,000 event from Aqueduct Racetrack Nov. 15.
Margano scored a determined victory over Holiday Star in the the $200,000 PTHA President's Cup Stakes Sept. 13 at Parx Racing, earning his first victory of 2014 by a nose.
Lentenor, a stakes-winning full brother to 2006 Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) winner Barbaro, will stand the 2014 breeding season at Indiana Stallion Station near Anderson, Ind., for a fee of $2,000.
Last Gunfighter, who had his six-race winning streak stopped by Flat Out in the Suburban Handicap (gr. II), looks to start another one when he takes on seven rivals in the 1 1/8-mile Philip H. Iselin Stakes at Monmouth Park.
Howe Great, a graded winner who was originally entered in a stakes at Indiana Downs, instead will head to Belmont Park for the $150,000 Hill Prince (gr. IIIT) June 16.
Roy and Gretchen Jackson's La Ville Rouge produced a full brother to 2006 Kentucky Derby (gr. I) winner Barbaro May 18.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Takes Easy Gallop at Spa
- Belmont Winner Palace Malice Retired
- Violette Undecided on Travers for Upstart
- NBC Schedules Two-Hour Travers Broadcast
- TTA to Conduct 2-Year-Old Sale in April
- Keeneland Plans for Sale Activity During BC
- Stellar Wind Tops Torrey Pines Field
- Bradester, Valid Meet Again at Monmouth
- Illinois Vote Could Impact Thoroughbred Dates
- Suffolk to Subsidize Shipping for Fall Dates