This year's Keeneland November sale realized significant gains in all categories, following the trend of growth seen in almost every major North American auction in 2013. read blog
The 2013 Report of Thoroughbred Mares Bred from The Blood-Horse is based on the Report of Mares Bred from The Jockey Club. The chart lists alphabetically all the stallions that bred at least one mare. Download Now
The Jockey Club found both an increase in breeding activity in Kentucky and a slight decline in the number of North American stallions covering at least 100 mares.
The Jockey Club reported on Oct. 17 that 3,364 stallions covered 59,090 mares in North America during 2002, according to Reports of Mares Bred (RMB's) received by The Jockey Club as of Oct. 10.
The trend of larger books for stallions was validated statistically in a release by The Jockey Club on Oct. 28.
Most Popular Stories
- Rodenticide Linked to Six Sudden Horse Deaths
- Disco Rico Euthanized After Laminitis Battle
- Horsemen, Suffolk Downs Continue Discussion
- Durkin to Receive Eclipse Award of Merit
- Attorney: NYTHA Protest Plan Not Objective
- Slideshow: 2014 Farewells
- Trainer Wells Pleads Guilty to Rigging Races
- KEEP Changes Include Staff, Expenditures
- RCI Appoints Five to New Medication Board
- Baffert Seeks 7th Futurity Win with Dortmund