A 72,000-guinea Kheleyf colt was the top lot during the opening session of Book 3 of the Tattersalls October yearling sale in England Oct. 16. Susan Hearn's Mascalls Stud had bought the colt for 10,500 guineas at Tattersalls in February, and he was resold to Italian agent Marco Bozzi.
The Keeneland Express picked up steam Tuesday in Lexington, with the gross revenue for the January mixed sale surpassing last year's total for the entire auction after only two days.
Beckys Shirt brought $850,000 Tuesday to get the second session of the Keeneland January horses of all ages sale off to a fast start.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Traveling East for CT Classic
- Champion Sire Smart Strike Euthanized
- War Correspondent, Lochte Head Appleton
- Riposte Primed For Big Effort in Orchid
- Streaking Phaeton Heads Gulfstream Oaks
- Bronzo Vying for First U.S. Win in Tokyo City
- Dubai World Cup: Victor Espinoza
- Barretts and CHRB Partner on Testing Program
- 'Chrome' Draws Outside Post 9 for World Cup
- Fulton Named Tattersalls South American Rep