HorseRacing TV (HRTV), a 24-hour cable television network providing live Thoroughbred racing from the United States and Canada, is televising training previews for the Barretts March sale of select 2-year-olds in training, which will be held on Tuesday, March 4.
The Ocala Breeders' Sales Company has catalogued 503 horses for its March select sale of 2-year-olds in training in Central Florid.. The number represents a 23.6% increase over last year's total of 407.
Most Popular Stories
- Dance With Fate Euthanized After Accident
- Untapable Favored in Haskell Against Boys
- Frac Daddy Inherits San Diego's Favorite Role
- Bing Crosby Attracts Goldencents, Declassify
- Ageless May Have Ideal Set-Up in Royal North
- Flashy American Wheels Back for Shuvee 'Cap
- La Verdad True Speed of Honorable Miss at Spa
- Pants On Fire Seeks Monmouth Cup Repeat
- Candy Boy Among 47 West Virginia Derby Noms
- Monmouth-Winning Fillies Target Molly Pitcher