HorseRacing TV (HRTV), a 24-hour cable television network providing live Thoroughbred racing from the United States and Canada, is televising training previews for the Barretts March sale of select 2-year-olds in training, which will be held on Tuesday, March 4.
The Ocala Breeders' Sales Company has catalogued 503 horses for its March select sale of 2-year-olds in training in Central Florid.. The number represents a 23.6% increase over last year's total of 407.
Most Popular Stories
- Speedy Moreno Dangerous Again in Woodward
- Indicators Drop at Ocala August Yearling Sale
- Santa Anita's Main Track to Reopen Sept. 2
- Target on Wise Dan for Bernard Baruch Return
- Sunset Glow Has Experience Edge in Debutante
- Solis Returns to California to Ride Full Time
- Gains Posted as Doncaster Premier Sale Ends
- Kentucky Considers Allowing Salix-Free Races
- Miss Behaviour Cuts Back for Prioress Run
- Tritap, a Son of Tapit, to Heritage Stallions