HorseRacing TV (HRTV), a 24-hour cable television network providing live Thoroughbred racing from the United States and Canada, is televising training previews for the Barretts March sale of select 2-year-olds in training, which will be held on Tuesday, March 4.
The Ocala Breeders' Sales Company has catalogued 503 horses for its March select sale of 2-year-olds in training in Central Florid.. The number represents a 23.6% increase over last year's total of 407.
Most Popular Stories
- Bettys Bambino Wins Daytona in Stakes Debut
- Gentildonna Goes Out On Top in Career Finale
- Main Sequence Arrives in Florida for Winter
- Posse Offspring Take Pair of NY-Bred Stakes
- Cowtown Cat Moves to Ohio's Mapleton for 2015
- Bayern, 'Chrome Work Toward Possible Rematch
- Shared Belief Sprints to Game Malibu Triumph
- Juvenile Catalina Red Sets Tampa Track Mark
- Jockey Bain, 62, Wins Again at Gulfstream
- Apprentice Rider Ramgeet Out Indefinitely