HorseRacing TV (HRTV), a 24-hour cable television network providing live Thoroughbred racing from the United States and Canada, is televising training previews for the Barretts March sale of select 2-year-olds in training, which will be held on Tuesday, March 4.
The Ocala Breeders' Sales Company has catalogued 503 horses for its March select sale of 2-year-olds in training in Central Florid.. The number represents a 23.6% increase over last year's total of 407.
Most Popular Stories
- Chasing Landaluce
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- Podcast: Eclipse Awards 2013: Top 2-Year-Olds
- General Quarters Moves to Crestwood Farm
- U.S. Horses Face Tough Tests in Hong Kong
- That Handicapping Show: Claiming Crown 2013
- Tattersalls Ends Year With Soaring Figures
- Hong Kong Cup Day: Dale Romans - Little Mike
- Hollendorfer Sends Out Pair in Bayakoa
- Jockey De La Cruz Registers 1,000th Victory