Lanwades Stud and HallMarc Stallions announced Sept. 26 the relocation of leading American sire Leroidesanimaux to stand at Lanwades in Newmarket beginning in 2014.
Woodford Stallions at Stonewall Farm Ocala has hired Doug Phalin as general manager, along with his wife, Laurie, as new farm manager, the operation announced Jan. 4.
Telling, a two-time Saratoga grade I winner, has been retired from racing to stand at Stonewall Farm Ocala in Florida.
Fifth Third Bank has won a $15.4 million judgment against Audrey and Marc Haisfield for defaulting on loans received from the bank on behalf of their Stonewall Farm operation.
Under an agreement between the various parties, Bluewater Sales of Lexington has been appointed as receiver to take possession of and sell more than 130 horses owned by Stonewall Stallions and related entities.
Fifth Third Bank has sued another major equine entity for failure to repay loans, this time taking the action against Stonewall Stallions, farm owner Audrey Haisfield, and other entities.
Most Popular Stories
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- Little Mike Retired to Old Friends
- Connect Leads 1-2 Finish for Brown in Curlin
- Borell Arraignment Set for Aug. 1
- Champion Tepin Will Bypass Fourstardave
- Full Field Possible for West Virginia Derby
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Arlington, Hawthorne Reach Dates Agreement
- Thunderstorm Forces Ellis to Cancel Races
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell