Lanwades Stud and HallMarc Stallions announced Sept. 26 the relocation of leading American sire Leroidesanimaux to stand at Lanwades in Newmarket beginning in 2014.
Woodford Stallions at Stonewall Farm Ocala has hired Doug Phalin as general manager, along with his wife, Laurie, as new farm manager, the operation announced Jan. 4.
Telling, a two-time Saratoga grade I winner, has been retired from racing to stand at Stonewall Farm Ocala in Florida.
Fifth Third Bank has won a $15.4 million judgment against Audrey and Marc Haisfield for defaulting on loans received from the bank on behalf of their Stonewall Farm operation.
Under an agreement between the various parties, Bluewater Sales of Lexington has been appointed as receiver to take possession of and sell more than 130 horses owned by Stonewall Stallions and related entities.
Fifth Third Bank has sued another major equine entity for failure to repay loans, this time taking the action against Stonewall Stallions, farm owner Audrey Haisfield, and other entities.
Most Popular Stories
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Hollendorfer: Shared Belief Has 'Great' Work
- O'Neill and Racing's Slow Regulatory Process
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth
- F-T October Running Ahead of 2013 Record Pace
- Raffetto Joins New England HBPA Effort
- HRTV to Air Live Coverage of Breeders' Cup
- Owner-Breeder Nelson Bunker Hunt Dies
- Podcast: Bob Baffert and the Breeders' Cup
- Trainer D'Amato's Success Long Time in Coming