VinMar Farm near Versailles, Ky., has decided to disperse, with horses to be sold at Keeneland’s September yearling sale and November breeding stock sale, which begins Nov. 8. St. George Sales will handle the dispersal.
Stalking No Problem grabbed the lead in deep stretch and held even-money favorite Alright Alright at bay in the final strides to win the $100,000 Bob Hope (gr. III) in his stakes debut at Nov. 15 at Del Mar.
One of two also-eligibles, Madame Cactus drew in to the $250,000 Lexus Raven Run (gr. II) and unleashed a tremendous rally to get up at odds of 11-1 at Keeneland Oct. 19.
Marc Ferrell's Called to Serve, a son of Afleet Alex, blew past favorite Willy Beamin to win the nine-furlong Discovery Handicap (gr. III) for 3-year-olds at Aqueduct Nov. 17.
During the seventh session of Keeneland's Sept. yearling sale, prices were stronger than the corresponding session of 2009
Most Popular Stories
- Cinco Charlie to Spendthrift Farm
- Curlin Colt Sells for $350,000 at F-T October
- Malibu Moon Filly Sells for $300,000 at F-T
- Tapit Colt Late Withdrawal from F-T Sale
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Harzand to Aga Khan’s Gilltown Stud
- VanMeter-Gentry Loaded at Fasig-Tipton Sale
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic
- NYRA Bets Now Available in California