VinMar Farm near Versailles, Ky., has decided to disperse, with horses to be sold at Keeneland’s September yearling sale and November breeding stock sale, which begins Nov. 8. St. George Sales will handle the dispersal.
Stalking No Problem grabbed the lead in deep stretch and held even-money favorite Alright Alright at bay in the final strides to win the $100,000 Bob Hope (gr. III) in his stakes debut at Nov. 15 at Del Mar.
One of two also-eligibles, Madame Cactus drew in to the $250,000 Lexus Raven Run (gr. II) and unleashed a tremendous rally to get up at odds of 11-1 at Keeneland Oct. 19.
Marc Ferrell's Called to Serve, a son of Afleet Alex, blew past favorite Willy Beamin to win the nine-furlong Discovery Handicap (gr. III) for 3-year-olds at Aqueduct Nov. 17.
During the seventh session of Keeneland's Sept. yearling sale, prices were stronger than the corresponding session of 2009
Most Popular Stories
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- U S Officer, Cool Arrow Set for Springboard
- Trainer Davis Looks Forward to More Success
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.
- Santa Anita Moves American Oaks to Dec. 31
- Northwest Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Track Maintenance Internships Being Offered
- Ward Joins Water Hay Oats Alliance