VinMar Farm near Versailles, Ky., has decided to disperse, with horses to be sold at Keeneland’s September yearling sale and November breeding stock sale, which begins Nov. 8. St. George Sales will handle the dispersal.
Stalking No Problem grabbed the lead in deep stretch and held even-money favorite Alright Alright at bay in the final strides to win the $100,000 Bob Hope (gr. III) in his stakes debut at Nov. 15 at Del Mar.
One of two also-eligibles, Madame Cactus drew in to the $250,000 Lexus Raven Run (gr. II) and unleashed a tremendous rally to get up at odds of 11-1 at Keeneland Oct. 19.
Marc Ferrell's Called to Serve, a son of Afleet Alex, blew past favorite Willy Beamin to win the nine-furlong Discovery Handicap (gr. III) for 3-year-olds at Aqueduct Nov. 17.
During the seventh session of Keeneland's Sept. yearling sale, prices were stronger than the corresponding session of 2009
Most Popular Stories
- Irish War Cry Morning-Line Pick in Wide-Open Haskell
- NBC Plans Live Coverage of Haskell
- A Day in the Life: Broodmare of the Year Leslie's Lady
- Potemkin Heads Wide-Open Test at Munich
- Stellar Wind, Vale Dori Face Off Again in Hirsch
- Irish Strait Sentimental Choice in Monmouth Stakes
- Fayeq Impresses in Saratoga Allowance Victory
- Roly Poly, Persuasive tackle Qemah in Prix Rothschild
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- Into the Gray Brings Graydar First Winner