Stalking No Problem grabbed the lead in deep stretch and held even-money favorite Alright Alright at bay in the final strides to win the $100,000 Bob Hope (gr. III) in his stakes debut at Nov. 15 at Del Mar.
One of two also-eligibles, Madame Cactus drew in to the $250,000 Lexus Raven Run (gr. II) and unleashed a tremendous rally to get up at odds of 11-1 at Keeneland Oct. 19.
Marc Ferrell's Called to Serve, a son of Afleet Alex, blew past favorite Willy Beamin to win the nine-furlong Discovery Handicap (gr. III) for 3-year-olds at Aqueduct Nov. 17.
During the seventh session of Keeneland's Sept. yearling sale, prices were stronger than the corresponding session of 2009
Most Popular Stories
- Derby Battle: Tapit vs. Uncle Mo
- Dettori Strikes With 'Gold' in 2000 Guineas
- Exaggerator Works for Kentucky Derby Bid
- Danzing Candy Logs Final Derby Breeze
- Cathryn Sophia Gets Early Morning Workout
- Romans' Derby Pair Breezes at Churchill
- Nyquist Wraps up Serious Derby Preparations
- Mohaymen Sitting on Go for Kentucky Derby
- Familiar Four-Furlong Breeze for Weep No More
- Busy Work Tab at Churchill for Derby Horses