VinMar Farm near Versailles, Ky., has decided to disperse, with horses to be sold at Keeneland’s September yearling sale and November breeding stock sale, which begins Nov. 8. St. George Sales will handle the dispersal.
Stalking No Problem grabbed the lead in deep stretch and held even-money favorite Alright Alright at bay in the final strides to win the $100,000 Bob Hope (gr. III) in his stakes debut at Nov. 15 at Del Mar.
One of two also-eligibles, Madame Cactus drew in to the $250,000 Lexus Raven Run (gr. II) and unleashed a tremendous rally to get up at odds of 11-1 at Keeneland Oct. 19.
Marc Ferrell's Called to Serve, a son of Afleet Alex, blew past favorite Willy Beamin to win the nine-furlong Discovery Handicap (gr. III) for 3-year-olds at Aqueduct Nov. 17.
During the seventh session of Keeneland's Sept. yearling sale, prices were stronger than the corresponding session of 2009
Most Popular Stories
- A Look Back at Gallant Fox's Arlington Classic
- Lady Eli Brings Her Class to Gamely
- Midnight Storm Seeks Grade 1 Dirt Win in Gold Cup
- Leslie's Lady in Foal to American Pharoah
- CHRB Discusses Creating Single California Circuit
- Classic Empire to Coolmore on Retirement
- Asmussen Earns $50,000 Preakness Weekend Bonus
- The Greatest Performance No One Has Seen
- Enola Gray, Illuminant Look Strong in Monrovia Field
- Curlin Colt Sets Midlantic Record at $1.5 Million