A trio of new marathons, two of them for fillies and mares, will offer horsemen and fans at Belmont Park an exclusive opportunity to experience some of the longest stakes races available in American racing.
Run the Bluegrass, a half marathon in Lexington March 29, honors 2010 Horse of the Year Zenyatta. read blog
To trainer Kenny McPeek, running Atigun in the $500,000 Breeders' Cup Marathon (gr. II) just makes sense.
The second time was the charm for Eldaafer in the Breeders' Cup Marathon (gr. II) and his connections are hoping that the fourth will be, too.
- By Esther Marr
After a near-death experience last year, horsewoman Carmel Heitzman decided to run the Mardi Gras Marathon and raised more than $8,500 for Remember Me Rescue. read blog
West Point Thoroughbred's Awesome Gem was made the 7-2 morning line favorite for the Nov. 5 Breeders' Cup Marathon.
It's time to look at the prospective Breeders' Cup fields for Saturday, Nov. 6
Godolphin Racing's Mastery has been installed as the 9-5 morning line favorite in the $500,000 Breeders' Cup Marathon, which kicks off the Nov. 6 Breeders' Cup races at Santa Anita.
Most Popular Stories
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- Copper Bullet Out to Build Reputation in Bashford Manor
- New York Discusses Race-Day Lasix Rules
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Fager to Deliver Thoroughbred Owner Conference Keynote
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Conrad Bandoroff Joins Denali Stud
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby