The National Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association has hired a Washington, D.C.-based firm to handle its legislative affairs given the organization is no longer a member of the NTRA.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Moro Tap to Double Infinity Ranch in Texas
- Somber Mood Hangs Over Suffolk Downs
- Artemis Agrotera Heads Gallant Bloom
- Miss Behaviour Targets Charles Town Oaks
- Fair Grounds to Withhold Millions from Purses
- HRRN Programming on New SiriusXM Channels
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- No Dice for Massachusetts Racing, Breeding