The National Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association has hired a Washington, D.C.-based firm to handle its legislative affairs given the organization is no longer a member of the NTRA.
Most Popular Stories
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Sandford, Owner of Take Charge Indy, Dies
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Cathryn Sophia to Pioneerof the Nile in 2017
- Jose Ortiz Rides Five Winners at Aqueduct
- Arrogate Returns to Work Tab
- Doctor J Dub Breakthrough Horse for Antonucci
- CHRB Medication Rule Modifications for 2017
- Gulfstream Set for Historic Championship Meet