Emollient, nine-length winner of the Ashland Stakes (gr. I) in April, is the 9-5 favorite in a field of nine 3-year-old fillies entered in the $500,000 Black-Eyed Susan Stakes (gr. II) May 17 at Pimlico Race Course.
Unlikely Rose to Gold stamped her ticket for the Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) with another dominating performance at Oaklawn Park April 10, splashing her way to a front-running 4 1/2-length victory in the $400,000 Fantasy Stakes.
Rags to riches story Rose to Gold, front-running winner of the Honeybee Stakes (gr. III) last month, returns to Oaklawn Park April 10 for the $400,000 Fantasy Stakes (gr. III).
Most Popular Stories
- Wise Dan Won't Run in Fourstardave
- Grade I Producer Garden Secrets Dies
- Will Take Charge vs. Palace Malice in Whitney
- Stall Guns for Departing's Grade I in Whitney
- TOBA July Member of the Month
- Keeneland September Catalogs More Than 4,000
- Del Mar Makes Adjustment to Slow Polytrack
- Churchill Downs Commits Money to RMTC
- Perfect at Spa, Sweet Reason Ready for Test
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown