Manlove, who was standing at Beverly Least's Foggy Bottom Farm near Geneseo, N.Y., was euthanized July 11 because of neurological problems.
Proud Man stormed to the lead in the stretch and then held off a later charge to post a narrow victory in the $500,000 Franks Farms Turf that was part of Saturday's Sunshine Millions day card at Gulfstream Park.
Gal O Gal and jockey Christopher DeCarlo found room in a crowded stretch drive at the hedge and got through to score a half-length victory over Formal Miss in the $100,000 Herecomesthebride Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Gulfstream park Saturday.
Stakes winner Manlove has been relocated to Jim and Michaelyn Scott's Liberty Stud near Ghent, N.Y.
Stakes winner Manlove will be relocated to James and Lorna Mack's Silvernails Farm near Pine Plains, N.Y., from Michael Sherman's Farnsworth Farms near Ocala, Fla.
Most Popular Stories
- No Deal Yet on Will Take Charge, Horton Says
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes
- Easthams Re-Launch Legacy Bloodstock
- OH Panel to New Track: No Tellers, No Permit
- Ohio Tracks, Horsemen Close to VLT Agreements
- Tranquility Farm Downsizing, Moving North
- Woodbine Has Per-Card Wagering Rise in 2013
- Canterbury Releases 2014 Stakes Schedule
- And They're Off: 2013 Offy Awards
- Bill Presented to Expand KTDF Availability