Manlove, who was standing at Beverly Least's Foggy Bottom Farm near Geneseo, N.Y., was euthanized July 11 because of neurological problems.
Proud Man stormed to the lead in the stretch and then held off a later charge to post a narrow victory in the $500,000 Franks Farms Turf that was part of Saturday's Sunshine Millions day card at Gulfstream Park.
Gal O Gal and jockey Christopher DeCarlo found room in a crowded stretch drive at the hedge and got through to score a half-length victory over Formal Miss in the $100,000 Herecomesthebride Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Gulfstream park Saturday.
Stakes winner Manlove has been relocated to Jim and Michaelyn Scott's Liberty Stud near Ghent, N.Y.
Stakes winner Manlove will be relocated to James and Lorna Mack's Silvernails Farm near Pine Plains, N.Y., from Michael Sherman's Farnsworth Farms near Ocala, Fla.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- Isabella Sings First Winner for Eskendereya
- Xpressbet to Sponsor West Virginia Derby
- Social Inclusion Breezes for Haskell
- Del Mar's Paddock Sale to be Held July 20
- Heerman Shaped Today's Thoroughbred Sales
- Empire Dreams Stretches Out in New York Derby
- That Handicapping Show: Delaware Handicap
- Delaware Park, Horsemen Extend Contract
- Uniform Drug Program Picking Up Support