Al Naamah, a daughter of Galileo who brought a filly world-record price of 5 million guineas at the 2013 Tattersalls October yearling sale, was successful in her career debut at France's Chantilly Racecourse June 23.
Most Popular Stories
- Fracture Knocks Far From Over Off Derby Trail
- Korean Stallion Sharp Humor Dies in Accident
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for March 31, 2015
- Churchill Names New Track Superintendent
- Terranovas Seek Derby Success With El Kabeir
- Live Chat - Friday, April 3 at NOON EDT
- Sherman: Ascot Could Be Rough on 'Chrome'
- What's Going On Here: Keep Raising the Bar
- Live Video: Fasig-Tipton Texas Sale
- U.S. Alleges Conspiracy at Penn National