Manduro captured his fifth victory of the season when easily winning the Prix Foy Gray d'Albion Barriere (Fr-I) at Longchamp Sept. 16.
Peeping Fawn scored her third straight group I victory when she rolled to an authoritative 1 1/2-length victory in the Blue Square Nassau Stakes (Eng-I) at Glorious Goodwood Aug. 4.
Mountain High finally broke through the group I barrier when he powered away from Mandesha to capture the Grand Prix de Saint-Cloud (Fr-I) on Sunday.
A sale record was set at Arqana's December sale at Deauville during the opening session Dec. 2, when the mare Mandalara (Lahib - Madiriya by Diesis) was sold for 1.7 million euros (about $2,255,169) to Japanese agent Nobutaka Tada.
For the second time, Ouija Board was named Europe's Horse Of The Year at the 2006 Cartier Racing Awards, presented at the Four Seasons Hotel in London's West End Wednesday, Nov. 15.
Mandesha was a convincing winner of the Prix Vermeille Lucien Barriere (Fr-I) on Sunday at Longchamp.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Look Back: Summer Squall Answers Questions in Jim Beam
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 21, 2017
- Highland Reel Among World Cup Day Turf Runners
- Conquest Mo Money Carries Local Hopes in Sunland Derby
- Classic Empire Back to Work in Ocala
- Gun Runner Brings Consistent Class to World Cup Stage
- Mastery to Claiborne Farm Upon Retirement
- Suffolk Downs Files Paperwork for Racetrack Sale
- Kitten’s Cat, Parlor Stand Out in Spiral Stakes