An electric day's trade in Newmarket at the December Sale yesterday produced an aggregate of over 36 million gns ($70,718,740), the highest turnover ever seen in a day at a European bloodstock auction with no less than three lots making 3 million gns ($5.89 million) or more.
Most Popular Stories
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Fasig-Tipton October Catalog Available
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Have Horseplayers Lost Touch With the Horse?
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud