A striking son of El Prado sold for $750,000 to keep the train moving on the fourth day and the close of second catalog of the massive 15-day Keeneland September yearling sale. For the day, the sale company realized increases in gross, average, and median despite a drop in the number of horses sold.
Most Popular Stories
- Santa Anita Pick 6 Pays Over $1.47 Million
- Ride On Curlin to Florida's Pleasant Acres
- Swipe at Belmont Preparing for His Return
- Trainer Pish Secures 2,000th Victory
- Illuminant Upsets Wekeela in Gamely Stakes
- Creator Works, Set for Trip to New York
- PA-Bred Stakes Schedule Begins in Earnest
- Cyrus Alexander Wins Lone Star Handicap
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Exaggerator Gallops Lap Around Belmont Track