A Street Cry half brother to three-time Melbourne Cup (Aust-I) winner Makybe Diva topped the third and final day of session one of the William Inglis & Son Easter yearling sale in Australia.
A son of Street Hero was the most expensive horse sold on the fourth and final day of the William Inglis & Son Melbourne premier yearling auction in Australia.
A half brother to group I winner Black Caviar brought Aust$1.025 million ($1,059,110 in U.S. funds) topped the second session of the William Inglis & Son Easter yearling sale April 6 in Australia.
Street Hero, who stood his first season at Dr. Tom Simon's Vinery in Kentucky this year, will shuttle to Tony Santic's Makybe in Victoria, Australia for the upcoming Southern Hemisphere breeding season.
Most Popular Stories
- Rising Star Cassatt Captures Ladies Classic
- Options Abound for Holy Bull Winner Upstart
- R Sassy Lass Tops OBS Racing Card Tuesday
- Coalport Convincing Winner of Connally Cup
- Able Friend Storms to Stewards' Cup Triumph
- Catalog Online for Barretts 2-Year-Old Sale
- Upstart Proves Class in Holy Bull
- Eblouissante Retired, to be Bred in Europe
- Alert Bay Victorious in Cal Cup Turf Classic
- Mischief Clem, 'Kitty Post Upsets in Cal Cup