A Street Cry half brother to three-time Melbourne Cup (Aust-I) winner Makybe Diva topped the third and final day of session one of the William Inglis & Son Easter yearling sale in Australia.
A son of Street Hero was the most expensive horse sold on the fourth and final day of the William Inglis & Son Melbourne premier yearling auction in Australia.
A half brother to group I winner Black Caviar brought Aust$1.025 million ($1,059,110 in U.S. funds) topped the second session of the William Inglis & Son Easter yearling sale April 6 in Australia.
Street Hero, who stood his first season at Dr. Tom Simon's Vinery in Kentucky this year, will shuttle to Tony Santic's Makybe in Victoria, Australia for the upcoming Southern Hemisphere breeding season.
Most Popular Stories
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- Racing's Stars Set for Santa Anita Saturday
- Texas Chrome Pointing to Dirt Mile
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Fasig-Tipton October Catalog Available
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions
- Art Exhibit and Sale at Santa Anita Park