A Street Cry half brother to three-time Melbourne Cup (Aust-I) winner Makybe Diva topped the third and final day of session one of the William Inglis & Son Easter yearling sale in Australia.
A son of Street Hero was the most expensive horse sold on the fourth and final day of the William Inglis & Son Melbourne premier yearling auction in Australia.
A half brother to group I winner Black Caviar brought Aust$1.025 million ($1,059,110 in U.S. funds) topped the second session of the William Inglis & Son Easter yearling sale April 6 in Australia.
Street Hero, who stood his first season at Dr. Tom Simon's Vinery in Kentucky this year, will shuttle to Tony Santic's Makybe in Victoria, Australia for the upcoming Southern Hemisphere breeding season.
Most Popular Stories
- Ria Antonia Readies for Run Against Boys
- New Career Plans for Retired Comma to the Top
- Akeed Mofeed Takes HK Cup; Little Mike 9th
- Boat Trip Wins Express; Triple Heater for 2nd
- Dozen Pointed for $750,000 CashCall Futurity
- Dominant Upsets The Fugue in Hong Kong Vase
- Glorious Days Closes to Win Hong Kong Mile
- Jose Sea View Posts Gritty Display Victory
- Streaming Surges Clear for Starlet Surprise
- Dynamic Trade Continues at Arqana Sale