A Street Cry half brother to three-time Melbourne Cup (Aust-I) winner Makybe Diva topped the third and final day of session one of the William Inglis & Son Easter yearling sale in Australia.
A son of Street Hero was the most expensive horse sold on the fourth and final day of the William Inglis & Son Melbourne premier yearling auction in Australia.
A half brother to group I winner Black Caviar brought Aust$1.025 million ($1,059,110 in U.S. funds) topped the second session of the William Inglis & Son Easter yearling sale April 6 in Australia.
Street Hero, who stood his first season at Dr. Tom Simon's Vinery in Kentucky this year, will shuttle to Tony Santic's Makybe in Victoria, Australia for the upcoming Southern Hemisphere breeding season.
Most Popular Stories
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Europeans Set for Belmont Derby, Oaks
- Melatonin Could Get Time Off After Gold Cup
- NJ-Bred Chublicious Captures Mr. Prospector
- Mid-Year Look at the BC Classic
- Marialite Upsets Favorites at Hanshin
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Sheer Drama On Fence for 'Summit of Speed'
- Un Autre First Winner for I'll Have Another