A Street Cry half brother to three-time Melbourne Cup (Aust-I) winner Makybe Diva topped the third and final day of session one of the William Inglis & Son Easter yearling sale in Australia.
A son of Street Hero was the most expensive horse sold on the fourth and final day of the William Inglis & Son Melbourne premier yearling auction in Australia.
A half brother to group I winner Black Caviar brought Aust$1.025 million ($1,059,110 in U.S. funds) topped the second session of the William Inglis & Son Easter yearling sale April 6 in Australia.
Street Hero, who stood his first season at Dr. Tom Simon's Vinery in Kentucky this year, will shuttle to Tony Santic's Makybe in Victoria, Australia for the upcoming Southern Hemisphere breeding season.
Most Popular Stories
- Tepin Works; Trip to Royal Ascot Uncertain
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Exaggerator Carries Delta Jackpot Flag
- Mike Venezia Memorial Award to Go to Pino
- Kentucky Suspends Umarov for 10 Years
- Exaggerator Gallops at Pimlico Race Course
- Destin Work is 'Stamina Builder' for Belmont
- Rabada Strikes for Second Group I Win in SAf
- Rockingham to End All Operations Aug. 31