Pat Cummings presents an analysis of racing March 9 at the Dubai World Cup Carnival at Meydan in the United Arab Emirates. The Super Saturday card includes starts by Dullahan and Little Mike, and the group I Jebel Hatta.
Capponi outclassed his 13 rivals to cruise home an easy winner of the Al Maktoum Challenge-Round 3 Sponsored by Emirates (UAE-I) at Meydan Racecourse March 10.
Dick Powell gives his selections for the March 10 Super Saturday program at the Dubai Carnival, which includes the Jebel Hatta (UAE-IT) and the Al Maktoum Challenge Round 3 (UAE-I), and the Dubai City of Gold (UAE-IIT).
A field of 14 will go to the post in the $400,000 Al Maktoum Challenge-Round 3 Sponsored by Emirates (UAE-I), one of two newlyelevated group I races that anchor a superb seven-race card at Meydan Racecourse March 10.
Frankie Dettori admitted Discreet Cat will need to be somewhere near his best when the big Dubai World Cup (UAE-I) hope makes his eagerly-awaited reappearance at the Nad Al Sheba Super Thursday program on March 1.
If there was any doubt that South Africa's Victory Moon was the real thing then he dispelled all such thoughts when winning the Maktoum Challenge Round 3 (UAE-II) over the ten-furlong course.
Most Popular Stories
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Skychai Racing Purchases Interest in Fast and Accurate
- McCraken Stretches Out in Keeneland Work
- Hence Springs Upset in Sunland Derby
- Two Juveniles Post Fastest Times at Barretts
- Dortmund Back to Dirt in Next Start
- Animo de Valeroso to Stand at Duncan Farms
- Honorable Duty Aims to Continue Fair Grounds Roll
- McIngvales Repeat $10K College Scholarship Offer