Naveed Chowhan's Seaneen Girl shipped into Monmouth Park from her Kentucky base and left town Aug. 10 with an authoritative six-length victory in the $105,000 Monmouth Oaks (gr. III).
Winless in six starts this year, the $100,000 Monmouth Oaks (gr. III) offers grade II winner Seaneen Girl a good chance chance to get back to the winner's circle Aug. 10 at Monmouth Park.
Tell a Great Story could move from stakes winner to graded victress with a win in the $300,000 Delaware Oaks (gr. II) at Delaware Park. But Ile St. Molly is one of eight who stand in her way.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell
- Lady Eli Pointed to Aug. 27 Ballston Spa
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Alsvid Takes on Lord Nelson in Bing Crosby
- Bradester Towers Over Monmouth Cup Field
- Stellar Wind to Challenge Beholder Again
- Nyquist Arrives at Monmouth
- Lady Shipman Seeks Graded Win at Woodbine
- Mountaineer's Leading Trainer Suspended