The Jockey Club announced Aug. 22 that its "Major League Horse Racing" interactive game attracted more than 1,200 players during its first week and that the game "Thoroughbred World" has attracted more than 2,000 players.
The Jockey Club has issued its third progress report outlining initiatives it and its affiliated companies have completed or are working on as a result of recommendations made by McKinsey & Company in August 2011.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Trainer Abrams Takes Leave of Absence
- Fresh Horses Plentiful in 2016 Kentucky Derby
- Full Gate for Pat Day Mile
- Ramseys Go It Alone with Oscar Nominated
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Gryder Seeks First Derby With Trojan Nation
- Nyquist Jogs, Schools at Churchill Downs
- Former Derby Hopefuls Meet in American Turf