The Jockey Club announced Aug. 22 that its "Major League Horse Racing" interactive game attracted more than 1,200 players during its first week and that the game "Thoroughbred World" has attracted more than 2,000 players.
The Jockey Club has issued its third progress report outlining initiatives it and its affiliated companies have completed or are working on as a result of recommendations made by McKinsey & Company in August 2011.
Most Popular Stories
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out
- Record Tiznow Colt Lives Up to Expectations
- Animal Kingdom's First N. Hemisphere Starter Wins Big
- Tiznow Colt Brings $2.45 Million at OBS
- Strong Gains at OBS Session Led by Record Tiznow Colt
- Derby, Oaks Notes from Churchill Downs, April 27
- Santa Anita Officials Confident Future Cards Will Fill
- Paradise Woods Records Final Work for Kentucky Oaks
- Sharp: Girvin Still on Track for Kentucky Derby
- Pletcher Considering Royal Ascot for American Patriot