The Jockey Club announced Aug. 22 that its "Major League Horse Racing" interactive game attracted more than 1,200 players during its first week and that the game "Thoroughbred World" has attracted more than 2,000 players.
The Jockey Club has issued its third progress report outlining initiatives it and its affiliated companies have completed or are working on as a result of recommendations made by McKinsey & Company in August 2011.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- American Gal, Union Strike Meet in Starlet
- Resilient Humor Debut Winner for Sassy Image
- Retired Valet Ward Dies in Kentucky
- Trainer Brown Gearing Up for Gulfstream
- A Look Back at A.P. Indy's Hollywood Futurity
- Aqueduct Announcers Bring Youth, Experience
- Promising Mastery Heads Los Al Futurity Field
- Ferndale Racetrack OK After Earthquake