A son of the brilliant Italian champion Nearco, Nasrullah was one of a cluster of important sires from his immediate family.
The quest for the classic racehorse has been ongoing since the first classic races were inaugurated in England in the late 1700s.
INSIDE PEDIGREES, by Les Brinsfield
Eskendereya is the favorite, and also the pick of a pedigree pundit.
Most Popular Stories
- Tonalist, Noble Bird Among Whitney Workers
- After Anxious Moment, American Pharoah Cool
- Seven to Face American Pharoah in Haskell
- Monmouth, New Jersey Racing Enjoy Spotlight
- Jockey Jellison Dies of Cancer at Age 51
- Jockey Russell Back in Action at Laurel Park
- Rachel's Valentina to Debut Aug. 2 at Spa
- Retired Trainer Dutton Dies at 87
- Arlington, Hawthorne Mesh '16 Dates Schedules
- Most Inspiring First Winner for Gio Ponti