Donegal Racing's synthetic track specialist and Dubai World Cup (UAE-I) hopeful Dullahan will sharpen up for his planned start in the $10 million race later this month in the $200,000 Burj Nahar (UAE-III) March 9 at Meydan.
Most Popular Stories
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Gutsy Move Gets Abel Tasman CCA Oaks Win
- Spendthrift Australia Schedules Stallion Parades
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'
- Gun Runner Posts Bullet in Breeze for Whitney
- Madam Dancealot Closes From Last to Win San Clemente
- Girvin Has Final Work Ahead of Haskell
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- Brown in High Spirits After Three Saratoga Wins