Elusive Kate dueled favorite Sky Lantern from the start in the Etihad Airways Falmouth Stakes (Eng-I) July 12 at Newmarket and prevailed by a neck over Great Britain's top 3-year-old filly after a stewards' inquiry.
Bob and John, a grade I-winning son of Seeking the Gold and a leading second-crop sire, will stand the 2013 breeding season at Highcliff Stallions at Mill Creek Farm near Stillwater, N.Y.
Elusive Kate, the group I-winning daughter of Elusive Quality and morning-line favorite for the Nov. 4 Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf was sold Oct. 31 to Terry Yoshida.
Most Popular Stories
- First Foal by Fast Anna Born in New York
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- End of Fair Grounds Quarantine Appears to be on Horizon
- Remains of Glacial Princess to be Moved to Old Friends
- Keeneland Announces Spring Meet Stakes Schedule
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal
- The Big Beast Gets a Florida-Bred Colt as First Foal
- Spendthrift Juvenile Stallion Stakes to Add Filly Race
- Texas Chrome Named Texas Horse of the Year
- Finnegans Wake to Stand at Ballena Vista Farm