Elusive Kate dueled favorite Sky Lantern from the start in the Etihad Airways Falmouth Stakes (Eng-I) July 12 at Newmarket and prevailed by a neck over Great Britain's top 3-year-old filly after a stewards' inquiry.
Bob and John, a grade I-winning son of Seeking the Gold and a leading second-crop sire, will stand the 2013 breeding season at Highcliff Stallions at Mill Creek Farm near Stillwater, N.Y.
Elusive Kate, the group I-winning daughter of Elusive Quality and morning-line favorite for the Nov. 4 Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf was sold Oct. 31 to Terry Yoshida.
Most Popular Stories
- Pletcher Breezes Four Kentucky Derby Hopefuls
- Classic Empire a Pro in Four-Furlong Move
- Espinoza Wins First Race After HOF Announcement
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out
- Sano Star Gunnevera Goes Easy Five Furlongs
- Blinkers Likely for Practical Joke in Kentucky Derby
- O'Neill Confident After Irap's Mile Work
- BloodHorse.com Launches BackTrack Channel
- Vexatious Stands Out in Oaks Move
- Quiet Business Wins Bewitch on Keeneland's Closing Day