Elusive Kate dueled favorite Sky Lantern from the start in the Etihad Airways Falmouth Stakes (Eng-I) July 12 at Newmarket and prevailed by a neck over Great Britain's top 3-year-old filly after a stewards' inquiry.
Bob and John, a grade I-winning son of Seeking the Gold and a leading second-crop sire, will stand the 2013 breeding season at Highcliff Stallions at Mill Creek Farm near Stillwater, N.Y.
Elusive Kate, the group I-winning daughter of Elusive Quality and morning-line favorite for the Nov. 4 Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf was sold Oct. 31 to Terry Yoshida.
Most Popular Stories
- Derby Battle: Tapit vs. Uncle Mo
- Nyquist Ships to Churchill Day After Work
- A Derby Rookie's First Churchill Morning
- Uncle Lino Game in California Chrome Stakes
- Toews On Ice Glides to William Walker Win
- Ward Sends Three Fillies in Kentucky Juvenile
- Exaggerator Works for Kentucky Derby Bid
- Dettori Strikes With 'Gold' in 2000 Guineas
- Danzing Candy Logs Final Derby Breeze
- Cathryn Sophia Gets Early Morning Workout