Elusive Kate dueled favorite Sky Lantern from the start in the Etihad Airways Falmouth Stakes (Eng-I) July 12 at Newmarket and prevailed by a neck over Great Britain's top 3-year-old filly after a stewards' inquiry.
Bob and John, a grade I-winning son of Seeking the Gold and a leading second-crop sire, will stand the 2013 breeding season at Highcliff Stallions at Mill Creek Farm near Stillwater, N.Y.
Elusive Kate, the group I-winning daughter of Elusive Quality and morning-line favorite for the Nov. 4 Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf was sold Oct. 31 to Terry Yoshida.
Most Popular Stories
- Mastery Passes Two-Turn Test in Futurity
- Thomas Enjoying Versatile Bridlewood Role
- Abel Tasman Upsets American Gal in Starlet
- California Chrome Logs Final 'Challenge' Work
- Bode's Dream Perfect in House Party
- Paulassilverlining Golden in Garland of Roses
- Greatbullsoffire Runs Away With MD Futurity
- Mobile Bay Turns Tables in LA Classic
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Los Al Gets Spotlight