Elusive Kate dueled favorite Sky Lantern from the start in the Etihad Airways Falmouth Stakes (Eng-I) July 12 at Newmarket and prevailed by a neck over Great Britain's top 3-year-old filly after a stewards' inquiry.
Bob and John, a grade I-winning son of Seeking the Gold and a leading second-crop sire, will stand the 2013 breeding season at Highcliff Stallions at Mill Creek Farm near Stillwater, N.Y.
Elusive Kate, the group I-winning daughter of Elusive Quality and morning-line favorite for the Nov. 4 Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf was sold Oct. 31 to Terry Yoshida.
Most Popular Stories
- Haskin: Dr. Fager, Where Are You?
- Mucho Macho Man to Race in 2014
- Hialeah May Push for Thoroughbred License
- And They're Off: Hollywood Park Farewell
- Ramseys Ready for Claiming Crown
- NYRA Budget Passes, But Not Without Debate
- Butler Gets Five-Year Suspension
- Online Stallion Season Auction Set for Iowa
- Erskine Says Juddmonte Group Not for Sale
- Rosalind Heads Hollywood Starlet