Magna Entertainment Corp. announced Tuesday that PA Meadows, LLC, a company owned by Cannery Casino Resorts, LLC, made payment to MEC of $175 million in cash and delivered a $25 million holdback agreement, representing the purchase price for The Meadows, a Standardbred racetrack in Pennsylvania.
Magna Entertainment announced Thursday that it has entered into an agreement to sell approximately 157 acres of its excess real estate located in Palm Beach County, Florida to Toll Bros, Inc., a Pennsylvania real estate development company, for $51 million.
Most Popular Stories
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- California Sire Benchmark Dead at 26
- 'Hermaphrodite' Reported Before Race at Santa Anita
- Collected Dominant Again in Precisionist Stakes
- Battle of Midway Cruises to Affirmed Victory
- Brothers in Arms: Idaho Takes Hardwicke Stakes
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Mind Your Biscuits Emerges Well From Bullet Work
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- Finley'sluckycharm Makes it Three in a Row in Chicago