Average price reached an auction record Aus$60,000 (US$46,958) on the final day of the Magic Millions National weanling sale May 25, when a Snitzel filly was purchased for a session-topping $310,000 ($242,620).
A colt and a filly by Central Kentucky-based sire Medaglia d'Oro were among the top three highest prices at the opening session of the Magic Million National weanling sale May 24, with the colt bringing the day's top price
A daughter of Darley's Central Kentucky shuttler Lonhro sold for a Magic Millions National weanling sale record price for a filly.
Stonestreet Stables and Coolmore Stud teamed May 25 to secure the session-topping Fastnet Rock colt on the opening day at the Magic Millions National weanling sale.
A Fastnet Rock colt sold for the overall highest price of Aus$290,000 (US$280,788) on second and final day of the Magic Millions National weanling sale May 28 on the Gold Coast.
Most Popular Stories
- Gun Runner Powers to Easy Stephen Foster Win
- Paco Lopez Sent to Hospital After Paddock Accident
- McCraken Back to His Old Self in Matt Winn
- Heavy Rain Forces Belmont Park Cancellation
- Forever Unbridled Makes Triumphant Return
- Sircat Sally Remains Undefeated With Honeymoon Win
- Kasaqui Ends Six-Race Skid With Decisive Wise Dan Score
- Faypien Edges Mopotism in Summertime Oaks
- Monmouth Park Bans Shipping to Suffolk Downs
- Unique Bella Nears Return to Training