Leading Prairie Meadows jockey David Mello landed his 1,000th lifetime victory the evening of July 12 when he guided Voodooville to a three-length victory in the fourth race at the Altoona, Iowa, track.
The use and possible abuse of therapeutic medications will be dominating the discussions throughout the 78th annual Conference on Racing and Wagering Integrity underway in Oklahoma City April 25.
HRTV's "Inside Information" featuring owner Maggi Moss and jockey Joe Talamo.
This year's Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders' Association dinner took place at John Sikura's picturesque Hill 'n' Dale Farm near Lexington, where elite horsemen from across the country gathered for a night of entertainment by Aretha Franklin and a ceremony to honor their accomplishments in the industry.
Most Popular Stories
- Close Hatches Dominates Personal Ensign
- Big Three Clash in Rich Travers Stakes
- California Chrome Sharpens Up at Los Alamitos
- Mark Valeski, Magna Graduate to Woodford
- Bayern Gallops 1 1/2 Miles On Eve of Travers
- Hootenanny, The Wow Signal to Meet in France
- Irish Surf Opts for Classic Over Del Mar 'Cap
- Chrome Set for Pennsylvania Derby Return
- Jerkens, Lukas, Durkin Honored at Saratoga
- Narniyn Seeks Breakthrough in Jean Romanet