"Hats Off to the Horses: The Road to the Derby," the fourth annual online charity auction produced by Old Friends and custom millinery Maggie Mae Designs, continued as bidding opened on a new handcrafted Kentucky Derby hat.
"The Ruhlmann"," the sixth and final chapeau offered in the "Hats Off to the Horses: The Road to the Derby" online fashion auction of exclusive Kentucky Derby Hats, is scheduled to go on the auction block April 1.
"Hats Off to the Horses: The Road to the Derby," an online auction of Kentucky Derby hats, continues March 1 with "The Ogygian," the fifth hat in a series of six chapeaus to be auctioned.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah to Continue Racing
- Top Sprinter Secret Circle Retired to Stud
- First Winner Lands for Sire General Quarters
- Top Sanford Runners Meet Again in Hopeful
- Boden Takes on Key Positions at Calumet Farm
- Ireland and the Thoroughbred
- La Jolla Rivals Challenge Prospect Park Again
- Former Derby Museum Resident Au Moon Dies
- Prize Exhibit Takes on Older in Yellow Ribbon
- Stronach Group Still Interested in Suffolk