"Hats Off to the Horses: The Road to the Derby," the fourth annual online charity auction produced by Old Friends and custom millinery Maggie Mae Designs, continued as bidding opened on a new handcrafted Kentucky Derby hat.
"The Ruhlmann"," the sixth and final chapeau offered in the "Hats Off to the Horses: The Road to the Derby" online fashion auction of exclusive Kentucky Derby Hats, is scheduled to go on the auction block April 1.
"Hats Off to the Horses: The Road to the Derby," an online auction of Kentucky Derby hats, continues March 1 with "The Ogygian," the fifth hat in a series of six chapeaus to be auctioned.
Most Popular Stories
- Target on Wise Dan for Bernard Baruch Return
- Solis Returns to California to Ride Full Time
- Kentucky Considers Allowing Salix-Free Races
- Tritap, a Son of Tapit, to Heritage Stallions
- Clearly Now Faces Class Field in Forego
- Gains Posted at Doncaster Premier Sale
- OH Thoroughbred Tracks Seek 293 Dates in 2015
- Miss Behaviour Cuts Back for Prioress Run
- Fourth Washington Park for Mister Marti Gras
- Plesa Hoping to Get Lucky in Woodward